Monday 19 January 2009

a bit of homesickness

yeah..i'm a bit of homesick and honestly, the only way to get it out is to talk about it..

life in england is really amazing, i won't lie about that. there's great people here and humbled hearts and a life to pursure is around every street corner but i'm feeling a bit of homesick. i can remember as a kid cursing the town i lived in because it was probably the most boring place ever. i remember nights with dreams filled with me being in another school with new friends and new faces..and now that that dream has come true, i've begun to miss home. i miss going to church on sundays and wednesdays and seeing my friends. i miss going home every sunday night and eating a cheese/pepperoni pizza at little ceasers with a dr. pepper and a water. i miss driving to wal mart when you honestly needed nothing, but you went just to get out of this house..

there's alot in this life that i regret. there's moments i wish i could take back in life but they're what made me who i am. i miss the friends and the way you felt at home. i miss my best friend alot. and honestly, i'm so sorry for the person i became. you were the one who took me as i was and didn't care what i looked like, you only wanted to me to just love you as you were. i remember when we'd walk down the hall and just smile and say "hey!" to each other as we passed and how you'd smile back at me with those "eyes i swear you stole from the sky.." a year passed along with a few months and somehow along the way, you got away from me. i can remember countless nights staying up and crying because i knew that i screwed up. i know i became somebody i wasn't and being thousands miles away from you, i realize who i don't want to be anymore..no matter where our lives take us, even if we end up different places, i promise i'll always answer when you call..i miss you alot

i've always wondered what love was and i've not even touched to surface but if i was to say what i personally thought it was, is that no matter whatever happens to it, you'll be happy if they're happy...love is all around and i heard a great guy once say "love is free..." maybe i'll get over there. the uk is beautiful and so are the hearts that live in it. i am a bit homesick but i know that this too shall pass and tomorrow is a new day. a new chance to live the life many will never get to see. so with that in mind, i'm going to keep my head up till May 20th..when i come home, i hope to be a different person. i pray i'll never take another second in this life for granted and honestly live life to its fullest. i do miss home. i miss boring Brandon, but Brandon is home. Brandon, Mississippi. ha..it's funny. i honestly never thought i'd say that i miss that town but i do and i've learned you never know what you have till it's gone..i love you guys.

evan :)

Dear friend,
Sometimes I know the world can get you down,
Just know I'll always be around to talk about it.
And even when the night seem's darkest
And hope is far away I'll be right beside you... on that day.
No matter where our lives take us even if we end up in diffrent places
I promise I'll Always answer when you call...
And when you don't have a shoulder left to cry on,
I'll be the single thing you can rely on.
I'll promise I'll be there to catch your tears... as they fall.
Dear Friend,
I know sometimes that I have let you down,
Just know I'll always be around and workin on it.
And even when life seems the hardest and nothing feel's okay,
I'll be right beside you... on that day.
No matter where our lives take us even if we end up in diffrent places
I promise I'llAlways answer when you call...
And when you don't have a shoulder left to cry on,
I'll be the single thing you can rely on.
I'll promise I'll be there to catch your tears... as they fall.
No matter where our lives take us even if we end up in diffrent places
I promise I'llAlways answer when you call...
And when you don't have a shoulder left to cry on,
I'll be the single thing you can rely on,
I'll promise that I'll be there to catch your tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment